When users click on Send/Receive button in Outlook they receive 0x80190194:
In the Exchange powershell if you try to update the OAB (update-OfflineAddressBook) you receive the following error:
To resolve this issue:
- Open ADSIEdit on the Exchange Server
- Choose Connect to
- In the connection settings in the Select a well know Naming Context choose Configuration
- Navigate to CN=Address-Templates,CN=Addressing,CN=Organisation,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=domain,DC=local
- Check if there are any strings with “\0ACNF:<GUID>”
- Delete strings identified in previous step
- Open Exchange Power Shell and type: Update-OfflineAddressBook –Identity <Identity>
- Check Send/Receive finish successfully on client machine
Good post, but it did not solve my problem.
Another post helped me fix it.